Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Monday, February 5, 2007

Gears of War in Japanese!



Now that Gears of War has shipped in Japan it is interesting to hear Marcus fenix speaking Japanese. Now I must admit the actor doing the voice work in the Japanese version did a pretty good job because you know as well as I do that Japanese voice actors are usually horrible and over act big time, (Godzilla anyone).

I also need to mention that Gears of War has sold extremely well in Japan which is a HUGE shocker since the Japanese hate American style shooters, they typically go with real fruity RPG's with bad acting and bizarre puzzle games but maybe Japan is beginning to become more hetero, I'M KIDDING I think.

Ok what you just read their was the opinion part of the XBOX gamer news and opinions!

No comments: