Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cool solutions!


Ok, now I posted about a month ago about my 360 being ruined by my Intercooler. Well Nyko had me send in my 360 and about 5 days later they sent me a brand new Premium system with a new intercooler. Now I applaud Nyko for them taking care of me but I found a better cooling device. I traded in my intercooler they sent me and I got the pelican fan stand which is OK but I found This little item by Intec.

Now it is still new on the market and not easy to find but what makes this item the best out there is 1 it plugs into the wall not your 360 for it's power and 2 it holds your 360 really snug with cool green LED lights around it when it is on. Also this thing has 2 big *** fans that are relatively quiet compared the the noisy NYKO gimmick and the 1 small fan in the pelican deal.

So forget what you read and listen to me, I have owned 3 of these things and I know which one works the best and the Intecooler DID ruin my system and Nyko knows it did that is why they gave me another system after looking at mine so I don't want to here that it wasn't seated properly because once you put it on and then attach the power cable you have pretty much pressed that thing in as far as it will go and that is why Nyko has commented on this problem because there is one, so stop acting like there isn't one. For the people that say "mine has worked great for 3 Mon's, 6 Mon's and since it came out. Well so did mine, I didn't know there was a problem until I went to remove mine and found out that the plastic power inlet melted to my 360 power socket.

So what I am saying is be careful, and there is a known problem all I am doing is recommending a product that can only do good because of it's own power source along with my personnel experience.

No comments: