Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another day 3/29/07!

What a day, I am still trying to beat this nasty bug I have and still stay on top of all this news.  I was also one of the lucky millions that tried to view the GTA IV trailer when the countdown reached zero but all I got was a browser in complete lock down.  Now I know that GTA IV is a highly anticipated game, but damn people.  When you cause Rockstargames.com, Gametrailers.com and Gamevideos.com to completely blow up at once, there is a problem.

Well, I think I am going to go play some video games.  I think it is pathetic that I spend way more time reporting on games than actually playing them, does that make me hardcore? I think so.  But before I play I should check to see if the wife has taken my TV hostage.  For all I know she is watching one of her 1000 hrs of DVR recordings she made of her god forsaken TV shows that she watches.

Later!

No comments: