Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Friday, March 30, 2007

Bioshock collectors edition confirmed, thanks to the petition!

A couple days ago some fans put a petition together asking for a collectors edition of Bioshock.  2k Games responded by saying if the petition garnered 5000 signatures then they would consider it.

Today 2K Games posted this on their website:

Yesterday around 6 PM, EST, I announced that if we collected 5000 signatures on a petition, I could convince 2K to give us a BioShock Limited Edition.

By 11.15 PM, EST, we had met that number. We're still climbing at 14,000, blowing out all my expectations, and then some.

I think I danced into the office today. And now I'm proud to announce to you that 2K will be making a BioShock Limited Edition for both Xbox 360™ and PC.

Now, to the nitty gritty. There are a bunch of polls and threads popping up asking what should go in the box. We've come this far, why not let you, the fans, make the official choice? So now I ask: What would you like in your BioShock Limited Edition?

Vote for your top pick here, and we'll use the winning choices to help us decide what to include.

 

No comments: