Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sega wants your vote!

On Sega.com they are holding a vote on which game you would like to see return.  The games in the list are: Nights, Streets of Rage, Samba de Amigo, Virtua Cop and Flicky.  As of now Nights holds the top spot with 58%, Streets of Rage is holding second at 22% with Samba de Amigo coming in 3rd with 12% while Virtua Cop and Flicky round out the last 2 spots with 7% and 2%.

I myself would love to see Nights brought back, but I was also a huge fan of Streets of Rage as well.  But I do have a question for Sega, what the hell is Flicky doing in that list?  How about Shinobi, Eternal Champions, Panzer Dragoon, Golden AXE and Comix Zone? 

One more thing I would like to tell Sega and that is, please do not let the same people who ruined the Sonic series (Sonic Team) do the same thing to Nights even though Sonic team worked on the original nights but that was when Yuji Naka ran the show.

If Nights was remade I wonder if it would come with a special controller like it did when it was released on the Saturn?

No comments: