Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Monday, April 23, 2007

Another day 4/23/07!

Today I actually found time to mow my yard for the first time this year and it was a bitch let me tell you.  You see, I am obsessed with having a really green lawn, so when spring comes around a healthy lawn like mine will grow with a vengeance the second it begins to warm up.  Needless to say, I was able to mow my lawn in about 2 hours and in that 2 hours there were about 50 bags of grass dumped and my mower was refueled about 3 times, (BRUTAL).

Today's top stories:

  1. Medal of Honor Airborne now has a release date. 
  2. Halo 3 beta video was leaked.
  3. E3 2007 has been downsized.
  4. Beautiful Katamari site is now online. 
  5. This WED XBLA will get 2 games. 
  6. Wal Mart to sell $300 HD DVD players. 
  7. Mass Effect has been delayed until Sept.
  8. Halo Wars update.

No comments: