Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Friday, April 13, 2007

Another day 4/13/07!

Today I have been tweaking and fine tuning the new Twitter badge that I added to the blog.  For some reason I am having a hell of a time trying to get my text messaging from my phone to work properly.  Oh well, I will figure it out.  I have also spent a large portion of my day trying to get an answer out of Activision about future updates to Call of Duty 3, but who am I kidding, I will probably get the typical PR spin that goes something like this....

"We at Activision have yet to make any formal announcements regarding future updates to Call of Duty 3, The sequel to the popular Call of Duty 2 that launched with the XBOX 360, Nov 22nd 2005.  Treyarch is a very talented team who strives to keep their fans happy.  Activision and Treyarch are pleased that people show this much interest in our product and we thank you for that.

Sincerely xxxxx Activision"

Later!

Today's top stories:

  1. Capcom announced 4 new XBLA titles.
  2. Microsoft unveiled a video showing the new features that will be in the Spring update.
  3. Activision says that the problems with some people's Guitar Hero II guitar's is a software problem, not hardware....patch coming soon.
  4. Vigilante 8 is coming to XBLA according to a developers personal site.
  5. Digital Trends said the PS3 is in trouble.

No comments: