Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Halo 3 AR MA5C replica up for sale on ebay!

People seem to amaze me, how so you ask? well, I consider myself a fan of the Halo series and I have been a fan since the original when the XBOX 1 launched.  In what category are you placed when you not only are a fan, but you start making replicas of the weapons from Halo and posting your creations on ebay? I think that puts you in the hardcore category.  But who is more hardcore, the guy who made the rifle, or the person that is willing to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars for it? I think the buyer might be a little more hardcore. Because the guy who made the rifle just made a nice chunk of change.

Nevermind my psychoanalysis, I want you to check out this redesigned MA5B assault rifle that will make it's debut in Halo 3 as the MA5C.  You may remember the MA5B was from Halo Combat Evolved and Bungie is bringing it back for Halo 3 with a few changes. This new rifle was replicated with working LED lights with a removable clip and a display that shows the ammo count at 32.  The rifle can be completely broken down and reassembled and all of this can be your's if you are willing to out bid everyone else.  At the moment, the current bid is at $405.00 and im sure that will go up.

Click here, if you would like to bid or just check out all of the images. 

No comments: