Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Preview dashboard theme's before you purchase!

Last week I was looking for a new dashboard theme for my 360 when I realized something.  Why can't you preview the theme before you buy it? because I ended up downloading a theme I didn't like so I went for a different one that I did like.  This led me to surf the web to see if someone on the innertubes had created a website that would allow you to preview themes that are currently on live.  Not long after I started Googleing, I found a site called Dashboardthemes.com.  They have a list of the current themes with images of what the theme looks like on each blade.

So next time you are wondering what the theme actually looks like, head over to Dashboard Themes and check it out. You will be glad you did, trust me.

No comments: