Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another day 5/23/07!

I want everyone to know that I will be updating the blog later than usual tomorrow.  Normally I do it all throughout the day of course but tomorrow I will be traveling and in meetings most of the day.

I will be updating my Twitter through my phone if anything big in the gaming world comes down that can't wait to be posted, so keep an eye on that, so until than I will be out until tomorrow evening.

  1. Multiplatform games may jump ship and become 360 exclusives! 
  2. HAZE to be a PS3 timed exclusive! 
  3. PS3 exclusives for 2007 continue to slip to 2008! 
  4. Bungie says if you have any questions to please ask! 
  5. Gears of War sweeps EMA awards! 
  6. Microsoft considered a new system every 2 years!

No comments: