Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Friday, May 25, 2007

Fatal Fury Special and Streets of Rage 2 are coming to XBLA!

As most people know, browsing the ESRB website can be a source for a wealth of information when it comes to games that have not been announced yet they appear on the ESRB site with the rating that it has been given.  Earlier today, I decided to comb through the list of games to see if they have posted anything new and sure enough I found a few of my favorite game franchises of all time.

If the ESRB site is correct and so far it has yet to fail me, Fatal Fury Special and Streets of Rage 2 is headed to the XBOX 360 as an XBLA title.  Next to Street Fighter, I have always had a special place in my heart for the classic Neo Geo 2d fighters and just the idea of playing this game over Live get's me all giddy as a girl.

Click here to view the list for yourself

No comments: