Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Monday, May 7, 2007

Another day 5/7/07!

Today when I got home decided that my lawn needed a good mowing so I decided to fire up the lawn mower and get it over with.  But I decided that it would be a good time too finish listening to Major's latest show while I mowed the yard.  So I had my wife toss me my MP3 player and I listened while I mowed and weed whacked, I guess that would make me a geek huh? 

[UPDATE]

As I finished the above paragraph my wife called me into the living room and when I got there, she wanted me to show her how to turn on my 360 because she wanted to play Luxor 2.  Part of me thinks it's cool that my wife want's to play my 360 and the other part is pissed because I was going to host some matches of F.E.A.R. when I  finished this update.

  1. Your film skillz could get you into the PAC-MAN world championship! 
  2. Major responds too people asking: where is the dashboard update? 
  3. NPD: Xbox 360 seems to be the biggest draw for players' time spent online! 
  4. Game Head to air Halo 3 segment this Fri/Sat! 
  5. PAC-MAN video compilation! 
  6. Microsoft makes money on each 360 sold: Sony loses big money on each PS3 sold!

No comments: