Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Another day 5/9/07!

Today was an interesting day, I was excited to try out the new dashboard features but I couldn't really enjoy them at first because I felt so shitty.  I'm not sure if it was something I ate but whatever it was it is beginning to pass.  Besides feeling like shit, the new dashboard navigates quicker and I love the low power mode when downloading content, not to mention the laundry list of new features that is too long to name.  Now I sit here with anticipation while I wait for the Forza 2 demo, I am giddy as a school girl.

Today's top stories:

  1. Forza 2 demo goes LIVE tonight! 
  2. Shadowrun has gone gold and will drop 5/29/07! 
  3. Sega vintage collection! 
  4. XBOX 360 now trumps Apple TV!

No comments: