Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Another day 4/3/07!

Today not much went on, infact I think the biggest news was that Microsoft has enhanced their customer service and Guitar Hero II hit the shelves for the 360.

At 4:00 PM I had an eye appointment which involved me getting my eyes dialated and getting new lenses and frames.  I found it rather hard to pick out new frames with dialated eyes, I kept squinting at the frames I was looking at which means in about a week or so when I go to pick them up, I will probably hate what I picked out because I will have clear vision by then. 

When I stumbled out of the eye doctor I was blinded by the sun thanks to my dialated issue, I got in the car and drove to Sizzler for some cheap ass steak action then I worked out and here I sit.

Later!

No comments: