Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Another day 4/7/07!

Man I never thought that a Saturday would produce more news then a typical weekday.  Today Microsoft made available a 4000 point card for 50 bucks, Epic Games want's to give us free maps but Microsoft wont let them, a video of the new dashboard features leaked, thanks to a genius at Gamespot.com and Bungie's own Frankie O Conner loves fusion cores.

I want people to keep checking in because a buddy of mine who's gamertag is SQZ bought something for his 360 that is 3rd party related.  He spent $60 for it and totally regrets it, infact he hates it so much that he wanted to trade it in but no one will take it LOL.  Now I am not saying what it is just yet, but we plan on taking my rifle and a handgun that I carry everyday for personal protection and unloading some led into this thing while taking pictures at the same time.  I will post the pictures of what we shot on the blog for everyone to look at.  I also mentioned to him that I was thinking about raising some money for a PS3 and doing the same thing.

Later!

No comments: