Unlimited Game Rentals Delivered - Free Trial

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Teamxbox steps up with the best April fools day stories!

Well today is April fool's day and I was expecting way more bullshit stories then what I have been reading, infact I am a little dissapointed by the lack of creativity I am seeing.  That is probably because it is Sunday and people just want to chill instead of sitting in front of the computer like they do all week.

But, just when I thought the stories were just no their, I stumbled on Teamxbox.com.  Actually stumbled is not correct, I went their intentionally because it is one of my favorites, but nevermind that.  Teamxbox is running some pretty funny stories like:

 

Microsoft Planning Xbox 360 Brute Edition
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
Flash-based 1TB hard drive, built-in LG multi-blu drive and a Sidewinder Freestyle Pro controller are some of the features this new edition of Xbox 360 will have. All the details inside.

Microsoft Announces HOMEless
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
This two dimensional service lets you live the life of Xbox Live Silver users at the price of a Gold membership.

Microsoft Announces Halo 3 P.I.M.P. Edition
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
The “Power in My Platform” (P.I.M.P.) Edition comes inside a life-size Spartan statue that no hardcore “Halo” fan should be without. Pictures inside.

Duke Nukem Forever Dated, Xbox 360 Version Announced
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
After ten years in the making, Duke Nukem Forever gets a final release date. 3D Realms confirms Xbox 360 edition to ship simultaneously with PC version.

Microsoft and Nintendo Announce Wii60 Bundle
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
Microsoft Corporation and Nintendo Co. Ltd. today made a historical announcement that will reshape the entertainment industry with the launch of the Wii60 Bundle.

Sony Announces PlayStation 3 Global Recall
Apr. 1, 2007 12:00 AM PDT
Sony announced today a widespread global recall of the PlayStation 3 after accepting customers’ complaints that the system could not perform all the features advertised by the company.

No comments: